Financing in Burlington>Question Details

Stephanie, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

can i still qualify for any kind of loan/financing if i have low credit score &/or not alot of credit history? Is that possibility?

Asked by Stephanie, Raleigh, NC Wed May 4, 2011

Answers

6
Stephanie,

Have you ever considered custom building you a wonderful Brand New Modular Home with out the cost of a stick built? Oakwood Homes of Burlington offers many great programs that would assist you with the type of situation you are in currently. Many of our customers face this concern, however we work wtih them to get that perfect financing package and the home of their dreams. I highly suggest that you give us a call just to see if we are able to help. Your situation is no different than the other 30-40 customers that we have helped recently. We do land home packages all over the county.

Our information is: 336-228-7844
2512 N. Church Street Burlington NC

OakwoodHomesofBurlington.com

Thanks Again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Mckisha Ramsey
Yes, it's possible. I suggest you talk to 2 local mortgage bankers in your area and see what they can come up with regarding a pre-approval. In the least ,they should be able to tell you what needs to be done on your part in order to qualify for a mortgage.

good luck.
There are mortgage options with credit issues. The best thing for you to do is meet with a Realtor who inturn would introduce you to a mortgage consultant who can show you the programs that are out there.
I would love to introduce you to my mortgage consultants. Call me to set up an appointment 336-792-0225 or visit my website at http://www.centralnorthcarolinarealestate.com Thank you
The easiest thing to do is talk with a lender to see where you're at. That is the first step in the home buying process. I would love to set up an appointment to meet in person or over the phone and I have several contacts that I can refer you to as well. Feel free to give me a call 336.263.9996~ Sarah Kindley, Realtor/Broker.
Yes there are programs that you could still qualify for. Also there are programs available to help build your scores and credit. I'd be happy to get you in touch with some people who can help. Give me a call or shoot me an email.
There are programs for no credit history but a "shallow" history and low score make it more difficult to obtain financing, especially if the score is below 620.

You can always qualify for "hard money" if you have 50% down payment but that's expensive.

Why not focus on improving your score? I can help with some suggestions if you wish.

Tom