Financing in 33411>Question Details

eveflores17, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

can i get mortgage with 620 credit score, low debt and good income/job history in palm beach county?

Asked by eveflores17, West Palm Beach, FL Tue Sep 24, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33411

It seems to me that your credit score should be good enough. I have been able to give out loans with credit scores as low as 580, so you should be in the clear. Also the fact that you have low debt and good employment/income helps a lot too. The next best thing to have is an available down payment. Then you will definitely be set. I recommend that you speak with a lender like myself that would be more than willing to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. This is possible but it depends on others factors as well. These factors include your employment, credit scores, debt, assets, liabilities, etc. If all of these financial details are in place it is definitely possible. The best way to figure this out and to not have to put your financial information all over the internet is to speak with a lender directly. There are lenders like myself that would be more than willing to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887
The 3 main things lenders look at in approving your loan are going to be:
Income - good history, verifiable income, and stability/likelihood to continue
Credit - score, amount of debts, and history of payments
Assets - money for down payment, closing costs, and reserves

It sounds like credit is the biggest obstacle at this point. Your score is a little low, but it is good enough to meet the requirements for FHA financing. While many lenders require a 640 credit score, my company can go as low as 600.

What is going to be more important than the credit score itself, in your case, is going the be the reason for your scores being lower. If your scores are just low because you had some issues in the past but have been working on them the last 1-2 years, then you should be fine. A big red flag though are liens and judgments. These would need to be paid off first.

So as you can see, it's tough to give an answer one way or another without having the full financial picture. If you give me a call or email me with some more details I can review your options with you and let you know if you can be approved now or if some additional work is necessary. Either way, I can point you in the right direction. Feel free to contact me.

Tony Grech | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS 977416
PMAC Lending Services, Inc.
Toll free: 855-642-4762 ext 278
Yes you can. Please contact my mortgage affiliate, Scott MacTavish, at 561-512-1166. He'll be happy to answer all your questions and give you good, honest advice. No obligation.
Eve- Contact me directly I will give the names of Local Lenders and
Contacts who can be helpful . You can choose whom you like best!
Any Real Estate Help you need on from there I can you help you with!
I agree you sound like a great candidate!

Bob Brubaker Highlight Realty Palm Beach County Fl 561-976-6649
Web Reference:
Your credit scores meet the requirements needed with lenders like ourselves. We are a direct Ginnie Mae lender meaning we do not have any overlays that other companies may have for less than 640 credit scores. We offer all government home loans, FHA, VA, and USDA, down to 580 credit scores. From what you have said, sounds like you would be a great candidate for financing. Contact me for further details and I would be happy to help you out.

Joshua Lerette - Sales Manager
Carrington Mortgage Services, Inc.