Financing in 02721>Question Details

Daniel Lepage, Home Buyer in Fall River, MA

can any first time home buyer get a preapproved loan if they are on disibality and their credit score is over a 700 i am interested in a forclosure.?

Asked by Daniel Lepage, Fall River, MA Fri Apr 13, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 02721

Answers

5
Hi Daniel! You should speak with a loan officer. Many of them are able to help you get a pre-approval over the phone if you are able to fax and e-mail the documents that they need. I am sure some agents in your area may post recommendations for loan officers, but if not, you can always use the "Find a Pro" search in the top right of the Trulia website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
Call trish advanced mortgage 5082775922
Yes. You do need to qualify based upon your income(disability), assets, liabilities and credit. Its pretty much the same as a regular loan except your disability is counted as your income. Best thing to do is contact a local mortgage broker, bank or credit union and discuss your situation with them.

Hi Daniel, your description definately suggests you are a suitable candidate. Please call a mortgage broker who can shop for the best rates and from a lender list. Good Luck!
Hi Daniel,

Yes! I have done many loans for a person with disability income. It's just a matter of qualifying you, and that is easy enough. If you'd like to speak, please call me any time- Scott McCauley 603-610-8852.

Scott McCauley
Licensed Mortgage Planner
Regency Mortgage
http://www.LendWithScott.com