Financing in Byram>Question Details

Latundia, Other/Just Looking in Mississippi

can a realator help me get approved for a home with bad credit?

Asked by Latundia, Mississippi Sat Oct 11, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Byram

Answers

5
A Realtor can help you by finding a loan officer that will work with you to get your credit to a point where you will qualify for a mortgage. The most important thing to remember is this does not happen overnight. It takes more time to rebuild your credit than it does to destroy it. Call me if there is anything I can help with. 601-454-4737
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Can a landlord in the state of ohio charge a late fee if rent is late
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 22, 2009
I can help you find a lender that can work with you on your credit. On my webite there is a link to obtaining a free credit report. Give me a call if you need a list of lenders that can help you get a home loan. I'm a local agent that works in the area, and I will be glad to help you. http://www.GarzaCountry.com or 601-701-3251 cell. Also, if you would like a list of homes sent to you as they become available, please email me. rogerrealty@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.GarzaCountry.com
A Realtor can help you by assisting you with a good loan officer who has knowledge of loans available for those with a bad credit history. The loan officer will assist in helping a buyer clean up their credit and enable the buyer to eventually buy a home. It doesn't happen overnight. It could take months.
A Realtor can assist you along with a banker to improve your bad credit so you can buy within a reasonable amount of time once your credit is restored to a manageable number.