Financing in 27596>Question Details

Mark, Home Owner in Raleigh, NC

can a bank seperate a portion of a mortgaged property for sale?

Asked by Mark, Raleigh, NC Tue Mar 27, 2012

My property is a 20 acre farm and we are behind in payments. I have a interested party in purchasinf one acre to build a home on. can we get the release of an acre using that sale as a payment toward the principal?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 27596

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer