Financing in Houston>Question Details

R Richardson, Home Seller in Houston, TX

besides Wells Fargo, where else can I look for a construction loan?

Asked by R Richardson, Houston, TX Mon May 13, 2013

I own the land and would like to build a new home on it. Inside the loop - 77025

Answers

3
R. Richardson,

We have local lenders for your construction needs. Having a local bank will speed up the process, since your builder will not be delayed on construction draws. Furthermore, we really like a one-time close. The rate is very reasonable and you are locked during the construction phase. If you would like more information or a quote, please feel free to call.

Neal Davis
Senior Mortgage Banker
NMLS 213826

Republic State Mortgage Company
2121 Sage Road, Suite 140
Houston, Texas 77056

Direct: 713-579-7810
Fax: 713-579-7801
If you already have a builder, own the land and the construction loan is in your name, we have several lenders who do the construction to perm financing.

Some of the builders we work with have their own construction lenders and we would complete the financing once the home is built.

Anna Maria Durr, NMLS 266699
2626 Richmond Ave., Houston, Texas 77098
281-592-0667, anna@codemarkfinancial.com
Hey there!

I know several builders in the area that are able to work with this type of loan. I would also suggest checking with local banks as they tend to be more likely to do this type of loan. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Talk to you soon...V
Thank you for your reply.
Flag Tue May 14, 2013