Financing in Westfield>Question Details

Lc, Other/Just Looking in Westfield, IN

as a percentage how many people look online for their mortgage?

Asked by Lc, Westfield, IN Tue Dec 28, 2010

Answers

2
John Sacktig’s answer
Most people use the internet to complete their due diligence, then when the time comes, I would ask your realtor if he/she has someone that is reliable and can get the job done.

I always refer 3 reputable mortgage people to my clients that I know can get the best rates and communicate effectively to get the loan closed. Your Realtor would be a good barometer of the local mortgage reps.
You should use the internet to research your mortgage such as rates, closing costs, what type of service or who locally to use. But nothing beat smeeting face to face with a local and trusted loan officer. one you can see, talk to and give your financials to in person. You know where they are, when they work and when they dont. The customer service can be a million times better if things go wrong having a real person to talk to and help.

Please see my blog with tips and advice on getting a mortgage