Financing in Park Forest>Question Details

Nspence82, Home Buyer in 60443

are there any mortgage brokers on here who will work will a 600 score on a FHA on a fannie may owned home?

Asked by Nspence82, 60443 Mon Aug 22, 2011

i have found a fannie may owned home and my credit is around 600-620 i am looking to get pre approved so i can put a contract on it.. any mortgage pros who are willing to help?

Answers

4
If you don't have any “settled for less than amount owed” or public records in the past 36 months, no collections or late payments in the past 12 months, then it could be possible. I've done financing for about half a dozen purchases in the Park Forest/Steger/Homewood area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 22, 2011
Nspence82,

We can provide the FHA financing for you as long as you have a 620 score. If you're in the 600 range, then a 620 may be easy to achieve with some quick fixes to your credit. If you'd like to contact me I can let you know very quickly, with no cost to you. Thanks, and good luck.

Mike.
Good morning Nspece82,
If you are at a 620 I can help. However, it is best if I can see your entire profile. If you're only a few points away. There are probably some things we can do to help you get to where you need to be. Feel free to give me a call to discuss.

Cecelia Marlow
Chicago Bancorp
Mortgage Banker
312-738-6294
I have a mortgage company who will do that score with FHA and can even do gifted downpayment. Call me at 888-788-9544 and I can give you their information.