Financing in 60622>Question Details

peterstone16, Other/Just Looking in 11937

are there any institutions giving heloc loans on homes that are not primary residences?

Asked by peterstone16, 11937 Sat Nov 9, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 60622

Help the community by answering this question:


You need a HELOC on an investment property? Call me, 708-203-2258, for a quote and to confirm your property type and owner equity is eligible for what I can provide to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 13, 2013
def pick up the phone and blast lenders, you should be able to get somewhere
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 11, 2013
If you have more than 80% equity in your investment property I would suggest that you look into refinancing and "cashing out".

My lender Bernard Duganzik with Key Mortgage at 847 508 0190 has done this for many investors. I suggest that you give him a call.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
There are some out there. Try calling a few lenders. I would be happy to send some referrals.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Local bank and credit unions. Try Pentagon Federal. you will need to join the credit union first. If you have a family in the Military if not. You will need to make donation to a military nonprofit to become a member. These are going to obviously be full doc loans at lower LTV's. Good luck. If you have anything you need in the future real estate or mortgage related feel free to reach out. I love referrals :)

Mark Marcus
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60622 > Financing in 60622 > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer