Financing in Duncan>Question Details

Rose1957, Home Buyer in Duncan, AZ

are there any grants available for a disabled person that has only one possiblilty for gov. sub. housing in my county. and the apts. are falling?

Asked by Rose1957, Duncan, AZ Fri Mar 19, 2010

apart. i would like to have my own home and to stop paying rent. which having lived in this area for my entire life i don't wish to leave. any help would be greatly appreciated. i live in thr far southeastern part of arizona any help contact

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Duncan

Help the community by answering this question:


You can try contacting/writing your local politicians, inquire at your place of worship, ask any of the local civic groups such as the Rotary, Elks, Lions, etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 19, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer