Financing in 48632>Question Details

F Watson, Home Owner in 48632

appraisel : not satisfied

Asked by F Watson, 48632 Mon Dec 26, 2011

IN 2010 I RECIEVED A APPRAISEL ON MY HOME FOR $278,00, I RECIEVED A NEW MORTGAGE.
INTEREST RATES CAME DOWN SO I APPLYIED FOR A NEW MORTGAGE. I WAS APPRAISED FOR $150.000.00. THE APPRAISERADE MANY MISTAKES TOTAL SQ. FT`S WAS WRONG,APPRAISED PROPERTY 10 MILES FROM MY HOME. NOT IN MY NEIHBORHOOD.WE HAVE 3,146 SQ.FT. WITH5 BED RMS. 3 FULL BATH AND WATER FRONT PROPERTY WITH BOAT LAUNCH AND BOAT DOCKS
DIAMENTIONS OF PROPERTY WERE WRONG. DID NOT HAVE 3 STORAGE SHEDS. ON PROPERTY ON APPRAISEL.ALSO PICTURES OF THE FINNER DETAILS OF THE HOUSE WERE NOT SHOWN.
T U FRAKN WATSON

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 48632

Answers

4
Terri is hitting the nail on the head;
Please go to the source before you do anything else:
It sounds like he made a simple mistake.
We all make mistakes; I made one today. Yes, lo tis true.

Good luck and may God bless
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 26, 2011
you need a reconsideration of value or a new appraisal. Give a detailed request to your LO who will bring it to the appraisal management company or call the appraiser direct.
Hi Frank,

If you simply did not like the valuation it would be difficult to fix with this lender/appraiser combo ( of course you could simply seek another, more competent pair )... but since it seems there were mistakes readily identifiable and ones that are significant like Sq Ft and Beds/Baths then contact the appraiser to fix his appraisal and if you do not get satisfaction there, go to the lender.
So if you feel the appraisal was wrong call the appraiser on it. Call the lender and ask them if they can request another appraisal.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com