Financing in Rosemount>Question Details

Minnesota Mi…, Home Buyer in Rosemount, MN

anyone know of a streamlined 203k loan provider in Minnesota. I've been given the runaround by wells fargo for 3 wks now. Apparently FHA thinks

Asked by Minnesota Mike, Rosemount, MN Wed Jul 28, 2010

they do them, while Well's believes otherwise. Help?

Answers

10
Adam Duckwall’s answer
Mike,
I have done several of these transactions with my own clients using a loan officer from Wells Fargo who specializes in these. His name is Jerry Fancher and his email is: jerry.fancher@wellsfargo.com. You could also call him at 612-386-4367. Perhaps he could help you, or at least point you to someone who could. I actually found Jerry by having him recommended by the loan officer that I usually work with when I was asking the same question that you are now. I truly believe that with any loan, but especially with niche programs like the 203k, it is more about the loan officer's knowledge and tenacity, than the particular institution they might be affiliated with. Some loan officers like doing these, and other don't. Some are good at doing them, and other fumble. That is what I've found.
Adam
Mortgage busiiness has changed in the last couple of years. If you like, call or email me and I will be glad ot help you sort this out and find a lender, if possible. Liz, 612=986-4105
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 29, 2010
Cornerstone Mortgage in Burnsville is very good at doing 203k loans - try Rob Bonahoom there rbonahoom@houseloan.com or 952-808-2820. I am based in Rosemount if I can help in any other way.
Web Reference: http://www.houseloan.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 29, 2010
I have another couple of lenders who do 203Ks. Let me know if you need someone. One is in Burnsville!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 28, 2010
I work closely with a loan officer who is versed and certified in nearly every program MN has to offer and I've heard him reference that program. His name is Sean Mclean and he works for AMEC out of Anoka. He will be able to answer any question that you have concerning financing issues, he has yet to let me down with any client that I've sent to him.

sean.mclean@amecinc.org is his email address.

Best of luck!
http://joemetzler.com/203k_in_MN.htm

(651) 552-3681

Mortgages Unlimited, Inc
St Paul, MN 55118
I know a loan officer that this is his main business. Streamlining FHA loans all day long.
Call William Pryor at 651-442-4430.
Wells Fargo does do them. If you want 2 or 3 other lenders, shoot me an email scotthutchinson@edinarealty.com
oops! we forgot to list our phone number.

-----
203kContractors.comâ„¢
(480) 463-4663
Hi Minnesota Mike,

HUD has created and maintains an online directory of all their FHA lenders and HUD has included a search option to locate only the FHA 203(k) lenders. This search site is difficult to find and not the easiest to navigate, but call us and we'll show you where and how online to locate this info.

-----
203kContractors.comâ„¢
Contractor Directory for the FHA 203(k) loan program
Web Reference: http://203kContractors.com