Financing in 34688>Question Details

Cathy B, Home Buyer in 34688

any sellers looking to lease to own 2/2/1 small yard in tarpon springs area ??

Asked by Cathy B, 34688 Wed May 12, 2010

i am looking for a small 2 bed,1.5 bath garage ( a plus) small yard . in the tarpon springs area. hoping to find a seller willing to rent to own i have a good job just not very good credit. i am single no dependants. any help out there? any one know of a website where there are homes lease to own ?? thank you all
cb

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 34688

Answers

1
Lease-options are pretty hard to find, Cathy--but if you check my website (RealWorldPropertiesInc.com) I try to post any there I come across, and if I know your criteria (size, location and price) I can keep my ayes and ears open. I have had some success matching up investors wishing to purchase short sales who then lease-option them back to an end buyer such as yourself.

You can also sign up for a free Listingbook account and search for homes there--it makes communication easy for both me and you, because I can flag properties that may have potential.

Good luck--contact me if you have any questions!