Financing in Orange County>Question Details

bmwaaflyer, Home Buyer in Ontario, CA

10% Down Jumbo Loan in OC at ~$900k purchase price?

Asked by bmwaaflyer, Ontario, CA Thu Dec 6, 2012

I am looking for a jumbo loan in the Orange County area for a home with a purchase price near $900k and about 10%. Do these types of programs still exist in the current market? I have been told that PMI is no longer available on Jumbo loans which means you are forced into FHA or conventional loans below the new limits or must have 20% down.

Answers

5
Yes they do.. Instead of calling lender after lender you need to speak to a broker and lender service that knows the loan programs available with multiple lenders. I'd recommend The Lenders Network they should be able to help you find the best loan for your situation, I have had several client's rave about their services.
Yes the mortgage industry is changing some of there regulations I can refer you a list of lenders you can call to see who do the best loan for you. Just let me know and I will send it over to you. Do you have an agent working for you yet ? If not I would like to interview with you Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
I have lenders who can do it for you.

Please feel free to contact me.

Jacob Varghese
NMLS 337086
408-247-3031
Web Reference: http://onewallstreet.com/
Bmwaaflyer:
Your purchase price is $900k 10% down.
Kinecta FCU is very well known for Jumbo loans (all borkers come to us, due also to our own portfolio) 10% down.

Rebate of $500 for purchase, VIP membership benefits, close loan in 30 days

Get back to me in order to give you this is writing and close your loan, (do you need a realtor I have a team that knows our programs, rebates and service).

Libardo (Lee)
NMLS 380933
949.861.0367
LQuintero@kinecta .org
http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero
You have been informed correctly, expect put a full 20% down for jumbo financing or use an FHA product. If you have a seller with equity you could ask them to carry a 10% second?