Financing in Palm Springs>Question Details

Stilla, Real Estate Pro in Cupertino, CA

Who can do construction loan in California,singal family Owner occupay prefer wholesale?

Asked by Stilla, Cupertino, CA Thu Feb 9, 2012

Answers

18
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE
Xmas Loan Available now..

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

garysloaninc@gmail.com
Regards
Gary Cole
(646) 580-4839
I have single close owner occupied construction loans with a little as 3.5% down. The loan can be used for the purchase of the dirt, fees and the build cost.

Anthony
Hello;

I do construction loans in California 75% of the future value and 85% of the loan to cost.

I also have some construction loans for for Spec homes .

Please call me if you have any questions 408 316 8899
or email me stilla@victoriacapitalinc.com

Thank you
Stilla
I am a private lender and investor, Do you need a honest, quick, legit and reputable loan or funding?? I can help you, we offers business and individual loan for more details contact me at legitfinaid01@gmail.com
I'm not in the Bay Area, I'm in FRESNO COUNTY!!
Hello;

My name is Stilla Raissi -Sr.Loan Officer -I can help you for construction loan in Bay Area CA.

I do 65% Loan to Value -80% Loan to cost

This is good for primary house. During construction you just pay interest only .
I, looking for a construction loan. I own my land ( 10 acres) and have done all improvements and paid cash. My well, pump, storage tank on the hill 5,000 gallons, septic,electric is done up to the well. House plans are done and dirt work is done. Have paid cash for everything.
Land is in FRESNO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA.
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS LENDING (HONEST). PLEASE EMAIL ME AT Scotts24kgoldens@aol.com
PS I have about 200,000 for down payment!!!
Dear Investors/Financial Seekers.

We are a Registered Private Investors/Loan Lender, Do you need FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Are you in financial mess OR debts? We offer loan at 3% interest rate within 1 year to 30 years repayment duration period to Individual and Companies that are in need of financial assistance and to any part of the world.

We give out loans ranging from $5,000.00 to $500,000,000.00, CURRENCIES: USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, RUB, GBP, AUD, MYR, ZAR, IDR, UAH, PHP, EURO.

Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legit loan lender? Are you in poverty? Do you need financial assistance to set-up a business? We can assist you financially.

Interested Individual OR Companies should contact us via: Email: {linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg}

Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.
Hi my name is Rick Gomez and I have been providing construction loans for 30 years. The most important thing when obtaining a construction loan is to obtain more than one quote. At California Construction Loans Dot Com we offer choices from 10 different banks that provide construction to perm one time close construction loans... I also wrote a free ebook that exposes all the construction loan myths.
Good day Every One.
I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I placed it on forum, I am Jonetta Robert by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mr. Scott Spencer for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in
search for a loan of $ 85,000 Dollars; as I was running out of money for
feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $4,200 Dollars and I decided not to
involve my self in such business again but A Friend
of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend me to, and I made a
trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $100,000
Dollars by this great firm Scott {Micro finance Foundation} managed by Mr. Scott Spencer.
If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you
can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the
funds I will advice you to, contact him via scttspencer7@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on answer to help me thank Mr. Spencer and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.
Dear Investor's/Loan Seeker's,

You are welcome to Lin Poh Loan Firm! We are a private Investor /Lender, We Offers Private, Business, Project, Investment and Personal Loans etc with low Interest Rates within 1 to 20 years repayable duration period to any part of the world.We give out loans of any amount you requested. Our loans are well insured for maximum security which is our priority.

We are project finding's and we offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $500,000,000 and also mainly in any currency USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, GBP, AUD, MYR, EUROS ONLY. Interest rate is 3% annually. You are advise to contact us via the below e-mail addresses and your requested loan amount will be granted to you.

If you are interested in securing a loan with us, you're advise to get back to us and the Loan Application Form will be send to you as to enable us proceed! Our mission is to assist and render help to people that need financial assistance. All over the world. We issue out both short and long term funding in different categories. Contact E-mails:

{linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg}
OR
{linpohloanfirm@gmail.com}

Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.
Hello;

I did many construction loans in California. I am Whole Sale and I know construction financing very well.

You can call me @ 408 -316-8899

Stilla Raissi
Victoria Capital Mortgage
Los Gatos CA 95030
I'd contact Mark Maughan at US Bank. US Bank has the best construction loan in the industry and Mark has closed over 250 construction loans that last few years.

You can contact him at: mark.maughan@usbank.com. Good luck!
Hello dear my name is Evelyn am from U.S Texas . i feel very sorry in your situation i am once in a situation like this until a friend introduce me to a God send loan lender Mr. Musa Jemi. who help me with a loan of of $50,000USD. withing 48 hours without a credit check or stress. which am using for my little business now. if you are in need of a loan you can contact him via email. at (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg) and tell him that Evelyn introduce him to you.
I am a certified loan lender that offers loan to people who are in
need of loans. We give out loans for project, business, taxes, bills,
and so many others reasons.So contact us now and get the loan that you
need with a low interest rate of 2%. I assure you that you will be
glad you transacted business with us at the tail end of this
transaction because the terms and conditions are very simple.There is
more to gain by getting a loan from this company,so if interested
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Consolidation Loan and many more.
COMPANY EMAIL: jim.varnerr1@gmail.com
I do construction loans up to $750,000 if you own the lot.
We own our land but need 300,000 to payoff our note holder to build for 750,000 with a future value of 2.5 million.??????

RCprops@gmail.com
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hello - Construction lending can be complicated so we are recommending you call the below resource. Our office has experienced great success in CA. with the facilitation of custom homes being built with Mr. Callahan's program, and involvement.

Sr. Mortgage Banking Officer/VP is Tom R. Callahan at BBVA and his e-mail tom.callahan@bbvacompass.com

Tom has been assisting home buyers for over 27 years and is recognized on a national level with the Mortgage Bankers Association as a leader within the industry.

Good luck to you, TJ

Web Reference: http://www.bbvacompass.com/mortgages/tcallahan
Check with Paul Cook (619) 729-0339 he's with Prime Lending, they wholesale as well as loan their own funds.
Web Reference: http://www.edbrophy.com