Financing in Fairfax>Question Details

J.P., Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Who are good lenders in this area?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

5
North Coast Mortgage
I like Nevin Miller for first time buyers. Lots of patience. Long track record. Gina Kemsley is a pro. Scott Webster does a lot of land deals, portfolio, etc
Well as a mortgage broker for 8 years I can understand why people are really seeking direct answers. I would do the same thing - due to some brokers/loan officers are not so educated or do not seek the answers from the main source. Sometime it surprises me when I have a loan in the system and then within 24 hours the lenders change due to the investors that promote certain products. I find it challenging but well educated as well - because the investors are trying to protect themselves as well. If you would like to contact me please do not hesitate - I am here to answer your questions and if I do not have the answer I know where to ask - Thanks Tony (tony at tmc loans at yahoo).
Hi J.P.

The mortgage landscape has changed a lot during the past year since you posted.

Just in case others are reading this question, North Coast Mortgage is now part of RPM (Residential Pacific Mortgage) to provide more comprehensive services.

As lending requirements tightens, the programs and players change on a daily basis, make sure you are working with a reputable, experienced mortgage broker / lender and Realtor so you can get the best deal for you.

Sylvia
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin County, CA
I've been sending most of my clients to Kyle Cato at Countrywide Bank in Mill Valley over the past year. He always answers his phone (an underappreciated virtue in his business) and he has never once let me down. Plus, very cheap fees and great rates. Can't recommend him enough!