Financing in Long Beach>Question Details

J.P., Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Who are good lenders in this area?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

2
Laurie Manny’s answer
I have used many lenders in the area. Since the sub -prime implosion I have found that many of them have become skittish and are not as secure in providing the loans and in their ability to close the loans. In the best interests of my clients I am recommending the services of Americas Most Opinionated Mortgage Broker who has proven to me that he has only my clients best interests at heart. I am including a link to an award winning four part series that he wrote advising buyers of the best way to get the best home loan. This should be mandatory reading for all buyers prior to choosing their lender.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2007
Good lenders are also accompanied by good loan officers. The good lenders in this area are American Home Mortgage, Metrocities Mortgage, and Bank of America. Each one offers something different but all o fthem offer special First Time Buyer programs.