Financing in Pembroke Pines>Question Details

Halley S., Home Buyer in New York, NY

Who are good lenders in this area?

Asked by Halley S., New York, NY Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

6
If you have good credit, go with a Bank rather than a Mortgage Broker first. I am with Citibank, NA and from what I've seen, we offer one of the LOWEST rates and fees in the industry. If you're a 1st time buyer, we can analyze if you qualify for gov't funds. If investor, we can lend up to 7 investment properties. Call me at (305) 409-1943 for more information. Best, Marbel
I work with a lot of the top lenders in the area as a closing agent. There are some better than others just like in any other business. Your best bet as a consumer is to shop around and compare fees, rates, and other things such as discount points and other hidden costs. Your best bet is to review two seperate Good Faith Estimates for the same type of mortgage (example, 30 year fixed) side by side and compare them. Remember one thing though, the best price by a dollar or two is not always the best deal, the service and professionalism of the broker should be something to consider as well.
As an agent i have recently done short sales and forclosures with Indybank and all of my transactions went smoothly. and no troubles. i highly recommend this agent for indybank she's top notch and will lay out all of your possiblilties in a nut shell and with the professionalism you deserve.
Again, I could say just call me for the best deal, but do your research, don't take my word for it.

You should be looking for the best value overall based on several factors, expertise being one of them. Just remember that rate is not the biggest factor, it is more important to get the best loan for your situation.
There are several lenders in thesea areas: Countrywide, Washington Mutual, Suntrust, Bank of America, Peoples Bank. A mortgage broker will send your application to all of these lenders to see what they will offer to you.
Again, this is a matter of opinion and the needs you have for your situation. Try calling name brand lenders first, experiment with a few entrepreneurial ones and make your choice after you have interview them thoroughly. Ask friends and neighbours about their mortgage company and get the real scoop or simply call me at (954) 478-3601 and I'll be happy to rattle a few!