Financing in Bronx>Question Details

Samsam, Home Seller in Bronx, NY

Which lenders are making the most loans and what do I need to do to qualify?

Asked by Samsam, Bronx, NY Wed Apr 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Bronx

Samsam, in order to qualify you must meet with a lender and supply them with all necessary documentation so they can determine if you qualify and if so, what you qualify for. This documentation typically includes 2011 & 2012 tax returns, W-2s, recent paystubs, recent bank statements, among other information.

Why are you searching for the lenders who issues the most loans? Keep in mind that some of the larger lenders (Wells Fargo, Bank of America, etc.) are not always as flexible as smaller lenders. Also keep in mind that just because some of us are smaller lenders compared to these large banks, doesn't mean that you'll get less quality of services or pay more for your loans. These days many Loan Officers are migrating to smaller firms because, ironically enough, they have the opportunity to offer more to their clients. Often, larger national banks are more picky or strict as to what loans they'll accept or not, and when they're working on 1000's of loans at a time, you're just one more to them, while smaller lenders give every loan and client more importance and attention.

I am always available to meet face-to-face in the Bronx offices, and discuss all your options and address any questions or concerns you have. Good luck!

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
(516) 606-9648
Hi Samsam, I am one of the top lenders in the Bronx. I would be happy to speak with you and advise you what you need to qualify. Generally speaking you need a minimum of a 640 credit score and 3.5% down payment. You can reach me at (347) 242-1206.