Financing in 07632>Question Details

John, Other/Just Looking in Kumar

Which Bergen County Banks offer no-PMI loans with 90% LTV?

Asked by John, Kumar Sun Jun 7, 2009

looking for local banks in Bergen County that offer no-PMI loans with 10% down. I know of Trustco Bank, but any other names? Thanks in advance.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 07632

Answers

3
Coldwell Banker Home Loans. Call me I can help! Let Coldwell Banker bring you Home!

Jose Martinez
Coldwell Banker Home Loans Fort Lee
201-494-1973
We do.

I am a Loan Officer. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Martin.Smith@Emeryfed.com

Martin
What is the amount of mortgage that you need? If you qualify for a FHA loan, there's no PMI with FHA loans and you can get a mortgage with 10% down. The interest rate is a bit higher but not by much. Conventional loans require more than 10% down so that won't work. At any rate, you can certainly get a mortgage if you qualify for a FHA loan plus, again if you qualify, as of May 29th, FHA loans also accept the $8,000 tax credit.

To qualify for a mortgage, you must meet some minium requirements that are not going to change - good credit for example is a must. A 10% down payment means it's a FHA loan. You can try walking into local banks and especially into a local savings & loan if your credit is excellent. However, in the current environment banks are sticking to their rules stringently.

This is the best answer anyone can give you, I believe, withoiut knowing the amount of your loan.