Financing in 54937>Question Details

Mary Kay Bur…, Real Estate Pro in Oshkosh, WI

Where do we get a loan for a mobile home?

Asked by Mary Kay Buranich, Oshkosh, WI Fri Jun 10, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 54937

Help the community by answering this question:


If it's just a mobile home & no land, then Bank of the West would be an option. If the home is attached to the ground then you can try American Financial Resourses. They do FHA loans for manufactured housing.

Hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 10, 2011
US Bank may be able to help, not a lot of lenders to choose from. If the property is owner occupied you may find a lender who can provide an FHA loan. With a 20% down payment on an owner occupied a Fannie Mae lender. These options assume on land and owner occupied. Investment and second homes are left to the Hard Money lenders. Good Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 10, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer