Financing in Model City>Question Details

Trulia Miami, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Where can one find assistance for payment of bills in an emergency?

Asked by Trulia Miami, Miami, FL Mon Apr 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


You may contact the Florida Department of Children and Families Emergency Financial Assistance Program to their toll-free helpline at 1-877-891-6445 for the names of organizations in your area that might be able to help, or you may call 211, The Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, or Jewish Family Services.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 22, 2013
Call 411 or 211 they will guide you , if needed I am available anytime just call me at 561-502-8844. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 23, 2013
Hello, being from Miami myself, there are many agencies that will help those in need. Here is a link for the energy assistance...

If you get any type of government help, you could also ask your case worker to direct you to other agencies who may help with other bills..

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 22, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer