Financing in 08046>Question Details

robert_ivery, Home Buyer in 08046

Where can I get a loan with a 679 score, eligible for VA loan, putting 50k down on a home no more than 135k.?

Asked by robert_ivery, 08046 Sun Jan 19, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 08046

Answers

11
Sounds like you're in good shape to get a loan! Talk to a local lender or mortgage broker. If you're working with a Realtor, he/she should be able to recommend a few. Or ask your friends, family, co-workers, etc. Do NOT contact one of those national, internet lenders like Quicken loans. You want someone local, who can give you very personalized service.

If you're not working with a Realtor yet, you should be. Once you get prequalified, then your Realtor will be able to set you up for a search in the local MLS. They can help guide you through the entire home buying process.

Sally
Robert,
You do appear to be qualified. However, in your situation, VA should only be one of the options that you explore. Other types of financing may be the best option for you. You need to make sure you speak to an experienced lender who will lay out all your options and carefully go over the pros and cons of each one as they relate to your specific situation. Although VA is the best option in many cases for those eligible, it is not always.

I'm available to help you at your convenience if you wish and I do quite a bit of business in New Jersey!

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage. Everyone likes to raise their score!

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 20, 2014
It sounds like your an excellent candidate for a loan. I have an excellent lender that I work with who I would be happy to pass along your information to and have him reach out to you. If for any reason you are unable to qualify for a mortgage at this time he will be able to help you with exactly what to do to raise your credit score and get you qualified in the near future.

Please give me a call or shoot me an email and I would be happy to help.

Samuel Rifkin
609-315-9119
SamSellsNJ@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.SamSellsNJ.com
If you are searching around the Willingboro area, I can definitely help you out with a VA loan. We are also located right in Burlington County & I have been helping homeowner's buy in that county since 1997.

Feel free to reach out to me at your convenience and we can discuss your options with the VA loan. Best of luck!

Joseph S. Cordova
Trusted Mortgage Advisor
Partner
NMLS 146855
Evesham Mortgage, LLC
65 East Route 70, Plaza 70
Marlton, NJ 08053
856-985-9944 ext. 103 Tel
856-304-2381 Cell
206-333-0946 Fax
jcordova@eveshammortgage.com
http://www.joecordova.com
We're a local NJ lender, specializing in FHA and VA loans.... very low rates and fees. Please feel free to give me a call anytime..

John Bartolotta
Regional Sales Director

Amity Mortgage Corp.
1882 Route 1 North
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

908-434-4024 Direct Line
908-963-2900 Mobile
732-422-9514 Fax

johnb@amityhomeloan.com
NMLS # 144574
http://www.amityhomeloan.com
Robert,

Just like any profession there are good and bad. Being an internet lender is not an indication you will receive poor service.

For example, my new client wanted to talk yesterday during football playoffs. I paused the action and had a 30 minute conversation about his situation. You are not going to be able to reach an officer of a local bank on a Sunday night.

I am a top rated Zillow.com and Trulia.com lender and have 132 reviews from previous satisfied customers in the three states I am licensed in: NJ, VA and FL.

Call me an you will learn that the stereotype of internet lenders is an undeserved label.

Ray R. Stevens
GSF Mortgage Corporation
Branch Manager
Branch NMLS #1122003

Office: 239-471-7971
RStevens@GoGSF.com
contact
Craig Andriulli
Vice President
Bond Street Mortgage, LLC
Office: 201-918-4980
Fax: 201-918-4981
Email: Craig@BondStreetLoans.com
Robert,

Your score meets basic VA guidelines. You can get approved with any VA lender. Putting down 50k just makes it a slam dunk approval.

Call me if you would like to get the process started.

Ray R. Stevens
GSF Mortgage Corporation
Branch Manager
Branch NMLS #1122003

Office: 239-471-7971
RStevens@GoGSF.com
I would be happy to review your situation with you and help YOU decide which is the BEST available loan for you. Every one's specifics and scenarios are different. People's Bank is a Direct Lender and we also offer a "Buyer Ready" program which provides a FULLY underwritten approval prior to an appraisal! You can house shop with confidence and STRENGTH when negotiating the best deal with a seller since you will already be approved!
Find out more about People's, our "Buyer Ready Program", and me by following the link below.
My "Team" and I look forward to the opportunity to "Earn Your Business"!
Please feel free to also contact me directly ... gsantoro@bankingunusual.com or direct line 732-800-0060
If you will email me privately at smacdowell@kw.com I will put you in touch with my mortgage partner. It does sound as though you are I a good position, but VA loans are a bit tricky and may or may not be right for your specific situation. My mortgage partner here in New Jersey is familiar with all types of loans. I am sure together you can find just the right product for you.
Solely based on your credit score and down payment, you should have no issues. As long as you have stable acceptable income (including acceptable residual income), and acceptable credit history (no foreclosures or bankruptcies within last 2 years). I would be happy to discuss your particular situation with you in detail.

Tony Garcia
Sr. Mortgage Banker
Flagstar Bank

(O) 704-594-8549
(C) 571-246-4373
(F) 888-508-8464
(E) tony.garcia@flagstar.com
NMLS# 224036
3420 Toringdon Way #210
Charlotte NC 28277
Cant say my income is stable. I am a contractor in Afghanistan. I think thats why no bank will bite.
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014