Financing in 90019>Question Details

Mday83, Home Buyer in California

Where can I get a home equity loan at 90% LTV for an owner occupied home in Southern California?

Asked by Mday83, California Tue Feb 28, 2012

Anyone know of lenders who will do this? Thanks for any help.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90019

Answers

14
I have a first and second combo that will go up to 90%, technically 89.99% CLTV, when you have max combined liens of $750,000 or less and up to 85% CLTV to $1million combined liens. Go to: http://www.ebaylending.com/90percentequityline for more details or call me.

Dave Mingione
East Bay Mortgage Bankers, a branch of Sierra Pacific Mortgage Co.
533 Peters Ave., Ste #206
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Office: 925-462-6019
NMLS: 256845, Branch NMLS #259408, DOCCRMLA license #8171157
http://www.ebaylending.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 25, 2013
I can refinance up to 90% total LTV (89.99%) to values of $1,250,000.
No add-ons to the jumbo 1st for having a second when both are through our bank. 1st loan can be fixed or ARM, regular or interest only. No fees for the 2nd, which can be an interest only HELOC or a fixed rate 15 year.
If you contact me I would be glad to put you in contact with a few different mortgage lenders & they can go into detail with the programs that they currently have available.

Feel free to also check out

http://www.topsocalrealtor.com

For some FREE informative articles & reports for sellers.

Also http://www.taylorcresswell.com has properties that are currently available for sale.

Taylor Cresswell
Real Estate Agent
BRE# 01945015
(424) 302-8008
taylor@topsocalrealtor.com
We can go to 89.9%, but only piggyback with a 1st TD so you would have to be doing a purchase or refinancing your existing 1st TD.
There are many lenders out there that will do that for you ask friends ,family & co- workers who they would recommend ,then talk to 2-3 & see who you feel comfortable working with ! Good Luck !
Glad this thread has been reactivated. Piggy back loans are one again possible...75% to 80% on the first (depending upon product) and 15% or 10% second). The terms are very good and will allow you to avoid and/or remove mortgage insurance on an existing loan.

Qualifications are quite restrictive, but not daunting. I just completed a refinance using the product with a 7/1 ARM on a 400K loan....saved the borrower over $700 by taking her out of an existing FHA loan at 4.25%.

Be happy to show anyone the comparison on the various products/terms.

All my best,

Deborah
NMLS 279125
I think you mean a second mortgage home equity loan?
I can do up to 85% LTV but it will be one loan cash out. Of course you would need to qualify. I have some great rates and pricing. Call me and we can discuss.
949-777-2109

Respectfully,
Eddie W. de Leon
Senior Loan Officer
951-210-2101 - Cell
The answers below are out of date. Several credit unions will now go to 90% CLTV.

Chris Hendricks
Senior Loan Officer
OnQ Financial
818-665-6066
Sorry I missed your inquiry Julia. If you are still looking, I can help. Give me a call.
Flag Thu Apr 3, 2014
Any idea which ones? I've tried about 15 and all max at 80%. Thanks.
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
All of home equity guys got killed in the meltdown. Yes US Bank is about the only game in town on that. The closest thing I can do is 85% cashout on an FHA loan.
Here you go -
2 Options allowing for only 5% down with NO MI required -

I. Is for certain occupational types
If your occupation is one of the following then you should take full advantage of this offering.
Physician
Attorney
Dentist
CPA
5% down, NO MI, flexible qualification, rates well below 4%

II. Is for First Time Home Buyers
Here are the highlights of this unmatched program that we've had success with closing deals and saving our clients a lot of money.
1. NO Mortgage Insurance in payment or rate
2. 5% down
3. 30 year fixed rate
4. NO payment until the 5th month after closing.
5. NO origination fee, NO points, and NO junk fees
6. single-family home or townhome eligible
7. 680 credit score

This Sr. Mortgage Banking Officer/VP is Tom R. Callahan at BBVA and his e-mail tom.callahan@bbvacompass.com

Tom has been assisting home buyers for over 27 years and is recognized on a national level with the Mortgage Bankers Association as a leader within the industry.

Good luck to you, TJ - PhD

Web Reference: http://www.bbvacompass.com/mortgages/tcallahan
@Aaron is correct: US Bank is probably the most agressive lender with seconds and HELOCs in the current market. I can broker to them; however, you are probably better off to go direct. If they will not/can not go to 90% your other viable option (to get close) is to do a FHA refinance at 85% (FHA will go higher on a refinance; however, I am assuming you are wanting cash out so the limitation is 85%). Because of the UFMIP and monthly mortgage insurance, this is probably not the best option for you. However, your needs and motivations may be great enough that the benefits of a FHA out weigh the downsides. To be aware that FHA just announced increases in both upfront and monthly mortgage insurance that will take effect April 1st. If there is any chance you may opt for an FHA loan you are going to want to apply before that date.

If I can clarify any questions for you, please feel free to contact me via my profile. Best to you!
It probably does not exists in the current market. :(

you can get a purchase loan or a refinance at 96.5% through FHA... but probably no Home Equity Loan (they are too different products all together... the HELOAN is tied to the Prime index and is variable... is also not backed by fannie mae, freddie mad or HUD... whereas a typical mortgage generally is.. and is fixed or tied to the T-Bill Yields...

Best of luck! I f you have any questions email me and I can point you i the right direction...

ron@select-realestate.com
The best place to check for a line of credit is at your bank where you have a current relationship. These loans come with a personal guarantee and won't be limited to the asset to which it is tied. Therefore the banks will want to see you income and ability to repay the debt and will consider that just as important as the value of your home. I know that US Bank has some decent programs at the moment. Start by checking there. If you'd like and introduction to a lender, please give me a call and I can get you lined up with the right person.

Aaron Belliston
323-839-4623
Web Reference: http://www.bmrla.com