Financing in 90745>Question Details

Looking4lend…, Home Buyer in 90745

Where can I find a lender to finance my first time home?Not enough credit history FICO score below 600 but I have a VA loan eligibility.No D/P

Asked by Looking4lender, 90745 Sat Jun 4, 2011

I do not have money for down payment.No problem with the monthly payment amortization because I have a permanent job. Also I have a VA loan eligibility and I have a business plan in making or turning this house into a health care business.Patients /occupants are ready and willing to move in.Only problem is I do not have a house that I can call my own..I can also entertain the rent to own deal-purchase plan..Part of the monthly payment will go to the required down payment or house equity.If interested please do give me a call or e-mail me.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90745

Answers

3
You have options, I have a lender that may be able to help you with some low down options. Herb
It is possible to get a VA loan with a credit score under 600. Your recent credit history would have to be strong and unblemished, but if so, it's doable. If you wish to explore the possibilities, then please contact me. There may be some issues with turning it into a healthcare business but that's a different topic and much to involved to go into here.
Web Reference: http://WeFixRates.Com
Go on line ie Craigslist and look for a partner. There are investors out there looking for qualified, employed, competent and worthy folks desiring to own a home. They pay the down stroke and you step up for the nut. Sound good. Start looking.