Financing in 28078>Question Details

Rydad2009, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

When it comes to financing, should I worry about Huntersville, NC 28078 being a declining market?

Asked by Rydad2009, Charlotte, NC Wed Jul 1, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 28078

I think Huntersville is still a strong real estate market. Of course, it will depend on the area of Huntersville or subdivision. The schools are very good and especially with the new high school slated to open in 2010. If you like I can send you comps of homes that have sold in very specific neighborhood to compare. Email me at or call me to discuss in further detail 704 301-9264.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 1, 2009
Huntersville is a great market. The fact is that nearly ALL markets in the entire US are declining markets. It's the level of decline. And the proximity to Lake Norman and other great features of the Town of Huntersville make it a continual favorite for homebuyers. I have never had a client have trouble with financing a home in Huntersville.

If this post answered your questions, GIVE ME A THUMBS UP!
Nate Wolf was recently named a FIVE STAR REALTOR by Charlotte Magazine. He is a top producing real estate sales broker, representing both buyers and sellers. He is a member of the National Association of Realtors, The Charlotte Regional Realtors Association and the Carolina Multiple Listing Services. He is licensed in multiple states and serves all areas of Metro Charlotte from Lake Norman to Lake Wylie and Uptown / Center City to SouthPark and Ballantyne.
charlotte mls realtor home listings
All markets will go through cycles so it's not necessarily a matter of if it will become an increasing or declining market, but to what extent. Real estate, like any investment can be speculative so do your research and good luck!
Are you looking to buy or refinance a home in that area?