Financing in Palm Springs>Question Details

Success1, Other/Just Looking in Palm Springs, CA

What loan companies offer US mortgages to Canadians?

Asked by Success1, Palm Springs, CA Mon Dec 26, 2011

Answers

16
Guaranteed 2% loan offer

This is a commercial body for real Estate,We offer any kind of loan to individuals and companies up to $45,000,000.00, such as start-up business loan,hotels loan,company loan,construction loan,insurance loan,hospital loan,car loan,building of house loan,clearing of debt etc at a minimum interest rate of 2% per annual and with 100% Guarantee Assured .
please contact us : unitedmortgage.finance@gmail.com

Applicants can contact us back with the below details

* Full name

* Amount and duration

* Country and state

* Phone number and gender
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.

Mr.Arvin Baileigh
email:arvinbaileigh23@gmail.com
I am a Premier Mortgage Consultant with HSBC Bank USA. We offer a unqiue Mortgage Solution for our Premier Banking clients that makes the dream of financing your home realistic and streamlined. The product is a Portfolio program and one of the best solutions for our International and Expatriate Clients.

Banking Relationship Requirement: HSBC Premier Banking with minimum $100,000 Global Relationship with HSBC; combined deposit in bank or investment accounts

Top 10 Highlights of our Premier Deluxe Mortgage:

1. No US Credit is required - We can leverage your International Credit and Payment history
2. No US Social Security Number is required
3. Lend to borrowers with various US Work Visa's - Lend to Foreign Nationals - Borrowers with a B1 Visa or part of US's Visa Waiver Program Call or Email me for details
4. No Prepayment or Early Termination Fees
5. Verification of your overseas employment, residence, and assets are simplified
6. Portfolio Mortgage with competitive programs, guidelines, and rates. Fixed, Adjustable Rate Mortgages and Interest Only options are available- Call or Email me for details
7. Down payment options as low as 25% for a Primary Residence, 30% for a Second Home, and 40% for Investment Property.
8. Finance up to $3,000,000
9. $1,500 Closing Cost Credit
10. Underwritten Pre-Approval available for To Be Determined properties

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. I am here to help.

Best Wishes,

Asad Taheri
http://www.linkedin.com/in/asadtaheri
Premier Mortgage Consultant
Asad.X.Taheri@US.HSBC.com
415-305-6718
Recently its been easier for Canadians to obtain financing for loans in the US. Here's a link to some lenders that currently offer foreign nationals financing.

http://www.paulkaplanrealtor.com/Lenders.php#.UIrFxIbqXSg

If we can be of any service to help you find a home, please let us know. We have a lot of experience helping Canadians find the right home in Palm Springs. Here is some additional information for Foreign National Buyers:

http://www.paulkaplanrealtor.com/ForeignBuyers.php#.U4APdSjijK0

Mr.Arvin Baileigh
email:arvinbaileigh23@gmail.com
Flag Mon Jul 21, 2014
How my search for a real loan lender was actualized: I am Engr Belen Drilon by name, A born citizen of New Zealand, But due to my business i reside and i live in Canada. I have been here with my family for the past 25 years now for business. Before i really move on with my success story. I will want to first of all let everyone know that i am not joking with my story. Almost six months ago, I was in a critical search for a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $120,000.00 Dollars, On this search i was not lucky to contact this reliable and dedicated loan firm that has taken helping those in need of loan there sole responsibility without failing them. During my search i contact four loan lenders online that promised me loan but at the end of it all i was aware they were fraudsters and complete scammers from Nigeria that were reported to the FBI by me when i found out that they out online to rip were they did not sow. But before i could realize this, I have lost over $17,500.00 dollars to them. Anyway i am so happy now as i am smiling now, Because i finally meet with this reliable loan company called Nort Jeje loan Investment who finally granted me my desired loan amount of $120,000.00 for the period of 16 Years. To be honest with all that are in-search of a real and genuine loan company, I was in a very big doubt when i contact them online after reading through there advert were they said they offer loan to the world, Oh !! I will never forget on the 2/1/2014 which was in the afternoon my time when i was suffing through the internet when i came across the advert that was posted by them. I don't really know what take my attention to that advert, Because i vowed to God that i will never contact any loan lender online again, That they are all con artist and rip off. But this day that i read through the advert of this loan firm know as Nort Jeje loan Investment, A spirits inside of me direct me to contact them and when i did, I told them all i have been through online trying to get loan and they personally sympathize with me and said to me that i should be lucky and thank God for directing me to them finally, As they are giving me a 100% assurance that after this loan process has been done, That i will get my loan show up on my banking information's that i sent to them during the period of processing my loan amount. I am so happy and i don't even know what to say about this dynamic loan firm anymore that i came in-contact with that grant me my loan amount without any trace of scam activities. I am so sure that if this advert that i am dropping on this website is seen by the board of directors of this loan firm they will be impressed as i promised to testify of there goodness if they can grant my huge dream loan amount that has taken my business to the next level now. To all you loan seekers out there that need loan to speed up his / her business, settle long period accumulated bills / debts and to be financially stable, i urge you all today and now to stop searching as i and my wife is telling you all in the name of God for those that are Christians like us and to the Muslims, we are telling you all in the name of Allah if i am right, not to fall a victim to those scammers / rip off artist out there online, As be wise to kindly send your loan application to Nort Jeje loan Investment as you are not going to regret doing this at all. The kind of loans they grant to customers are as follows: Personal Loan, Business Start-up or Expansion, Education, Debt Consolidation, Hard Money Loans, etc. Save yourself from the scam loan lenders online and send your loan application to : nortjeje@hotmail.com for your loan amount..
I am Engr Belen Drilon by name, A born citizen of New Zealand, But due to my business i reside and i live in Canada. I have to tell the world about what pleased me most about my experience with Nort Jeje Loans, It was their fantastic low rates of granting loans to the world. I compared their rates to other title loan stores locally and online, and theirs was the lowest i found. Their service was courteous, professional, durable and above all complete. Nort Jeje loans were Prof Ahmad Jongi is the head of the department of grant loans, Many thanks to you and your team for finally granting me my dream loan amount i have searched for months back. Thanks again to you all, I mean the entire staff of Nort Jeje loans. Without any benefit of doubt in me, I will want to recommend this loan firm that has really surprised me with my loan amount after meeting up with there terms and conditions without any form of scam activities. There email is as follows: nortjeje@hotmail.com to anyone in need of
Flag Mon Mar 24, 2014
PNC Bank

Canadian Foreign National Program

10, 15, 20 and 30 YEAR FIXED RATES!!!

Call Ahmed Diallo 919-434-9704

ahmed.diallo@pncmortgage.com
It looks like these guys have a way to do it... http://signup.dingow.com/
Web Reference: http://signup.dingow.com/
Try RBC.

Refer to http://www.BuyHomeInUS.com for more information for foreigners wanting to buy a home in USA.
Web Reference: http://www.BuyHomeInUS.com
Call Sean @ Franklin Loan
7608355663
slarue@frank.linlc.com

Interest rates are good will require a good down. I have another lender too.

Brian Foote
Intero
DRE 01815029
7608985800
brianfoote1@msn.com
You have some great answers already - so yes, we do have lenders in the desert area, but the down payment required is higher and usually the interest rate is higher. Each transaction is different and should be dealt with on an individual basis.

Have you considered securing your funds in Canada, then buying for cash here? Or another option would be to convert the funds to US and open a US account to handle the transaction

Merry Christmas - Happy New Year - hope you are enjoying the holidays.
Try Walter Neil at Franklin Loan Center. His number is 760-779-8137. Let me know when you are ready to find the home and I will help you with that part.
You have to do 30% DWN

LENDER INFO:

Alicia Taylor
Senior Loan Officer, Mortgage Solutions
msolutions101@aol.com - Work
702-241-0206 - Mobile
702-368-0059 - Work
6655 W. Sahara Avenue Suite A-212
Las Vegas, NV 89146

http://www.mortgagesolutionsnv.com - Work

+++++++++++++++ABOVE +++++IS+++++USA++++++++++++++++++++++

I Have GREAT INFO when you decide:

Incase you were wondering why Home Shoppers should BUY HOMES in the West Indies here is the

Information from: A Real Estate Professional to Buyer's/Homeowners

Here are all the PERFECT reason to BUY in St. Maarten (DWI of FWI)

Q: Do you have to be a resident, or do you need to obtain a special permit to purchase property in St. Maarten ?
A: NO. Anyone can purchase property on either side of the island. There are no special laws or requirments that apply to foreigners who own property on St. Maarten / St. Martin.

Q: What kind of deed will I get ?
A: There are three types of deeds in St. Maarten:
1. Fee Simple
2. Government Long Lease
3. Private Long Lease
All deeds are transferred at an appointed notary, and registered at the Kadaster Office (island registry)

Q: What is the normal closing procedure, and do I need a lawyer?
A: Title is transferred through the office of an appointed notary. All notaries on island are of legal backgrounds and are appointed by the Queen of Holland. They serve as a neutral party between buyer and seller. The notary is also responsible for making sure title is transferred free and clear.
It is not necessary to hire an attorney for closing, and there is no need for Title Insurance either!
Closing cost is approximately 5% on the Dutch side and between 9 and 11% on the French Side.
Q: Do I have to be on island for the closing?
A: No you can assign power of attorney for someone to sign on you behalf, this applies to both buyer and seller.
Q: Do I have to buy the property in my name?
A: On the Dutch side it is possible to purchase property in the name of a local corporation, or an offshore corporation.
Q: How long does it take for a closing to happen?
A: If bank financing is involved it could take between 4 – 6 weeks, otherwise in most cases closings can take place within a week or two.
Q: What about taxes ?
A: On the Dutch side you are only subject to closing costs, which include all transfer fees, title search, and legal fees. THERE ARE NO ANNUAL PROPERTY TAXES, AND NO CAPITAL GAINS TAXES!!! However if you are using your property for rental purposes you are subject to income and profit tax.
On the French side there are annual taxes and capital gains taxes.
Q: Is financing available ?
A: Yes, most banks on island will offer financing to foreigners. Typically they will finance between 50 to 65% of the market value.
Q: Can I get Hurricane Insurance ?
A: Yes, you can get full coverage. A typical policy that covers you in almost every circumstance will cost you between 1 – 2 % of reconstruction cost.
Q: Can I rent my property when I am not using it?
A: Yes, there is a good market for vacation rentals. Most rentals range from about $1,000 a week to well over $10,000 per week. The peak season for rentals is between December 15 to April 15. Sometimes its possible to purchase a property which already has a track record of rental history.
Success1, Instead of offering you any self promotion, let me answer your question. Any lender in America will loan money to a Canadian for the purchase of real estate property in America. There are qualifications, of course; however, I know of no lender who does not do loans for foreign citizens. Anyone implying so is not being forthcoming.

Best of luck to you. Financing in America is certainly different than Canada; however, not so much that an experienced mortgage professional could not guide you through the process quite nicely. Interview a couple consultants and determine who you are most comfortable with. I would not recommend you work with an internet based company, as their process and procedures are usually much better suited for niche refinances of high equity, high credit borrowers.
Here is another:

Christopher Wyatt | Mortgage Consultant | RBC Bank (USA) | T. 407-244-6002 | F. 775-429-7554 | C. 407-739-2265 (Canadian bank in the US that does Foreign National Financing) chris.wyatt@rbc.com
Here is a great resource that can help. Please keep us in mind when you are ready. We are here to help. We have 25+ years combined experience.

Jon-Eric Lehman
Sr. Vice President
SoCal Direct Lending
(760) 325-2800 Direct
(760) 898-2589 Mobile
(760) 841-5563 E-Fax
jelehman@socaldirectlending.com (He has a Canadian Loan & Indian Lease land program also)
We are direct provider of fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds,specifically for lease with no upfront payment, at leasing price of 6+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

Yours Sincerely,

Marcus Julian Dodd

FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED

Company Reg No: 07447215

MarcusDodd@consultant.com

Tel: +44-7937667444

Fax: +44-7040-902-793
Flag Tue Jun 10, 2014