Financing in East Northport>Question Details

Superman71, Both Buyer and Seller in East Northport, NY

What kind of 30 year fixed rate can we get for a 500k mortgage with 40k down. my credit score is 740 and my wife's is 830.

Asked by Superman71, East Northport, NY Thu Sep 29, 2011

Answers

7
Kieran Rodgers’ answer
FHA 3.25% ....
Conventional 3.75%

I would love to discuss option with you. You can contact me at 631-316-7272. We can take a looka t alkl the numbers and guide you through the processof buying a home. You guys have great credit and this loan would not be challenging.

Look froward to hearing from you !

Thanks !
Kieran
Bank Financing - not a broker
I assume you have found a house you want to buy but to give an accurate rate, I or any mortgage officer needs the full mortgage application to see if the what the DTIs are and your income.
You can contact me to discuss.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 1, 2011
Hi Superman71,

You should be looking at a 30 year fixed of 4%, maybe a little less.
Visit with any loan officer, after reviewing your overall financial information a determination as to what option is best for you can be made; keep in mind interest rates do fluctuate.....be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
More than likely, you will be looking at a jumbo loan. Both of your credit scores are very good so your salary(ies) would determine if you would qualify for a $460,000 mortgage. Right now, the interest rates for 30 year jumbo loans are around 4.375% APR according to some of the websites I checked. If you do not have a good mortgage person and would like a referral, I would be pleased to provide you with people I have worked with in the past and found to be trustworthy and accurate. I would also welcome an opportunity to discuss possibly marketing your current home and representing you as a buyer's agent on your purchase. Good luck and I hope to be hearing from you.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
You should contact a lender or mortgage broker to obtain information about mortgages. If you are close to buying you should discuss a possible prequalification. Feel free to contact me if you require further assistance.
I hope we can do some business in 2013, if you need bank financing for an upcoming purchase/refinance, I would love to assist !

Kieran Rodgers, Mortgage Banker
The Federal Savings Bank I 560 Broadhollow Road I Melville, NY 11747 I USA
direct: (631) 316-7272
fax: (646) 564-9421
email: krodgers@thefederalsavingsbank.com
web: http://www.thefederalsavingsbank.com/kieranrodgers
NMLS# 172254
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Currently the interest rates are very low approx 4%, you can talk to a lender and they can tell you. If you need a lenders name, please feel free to email me and I will be happy to provide you the names..
Jzilpelwar@yahoo.com