Financing in 07204>Question Details

Samuel2006, Home Owner in 07204

What is the market appraisal value of my home? A 2 Family 4 bedroom, Brick Ranch on a 75' X 150" lot in Roselle Park, With Driveway ,

Asked by Samuel2006, 07204 Thu Mar 31, 2011

attached Garage?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 07204

Answers

8
an agent can't give you an accurate price on a property that they haven't seen... I would be more then happy to assist you with pricing ... please feel free to contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 18, 2011
are you interested in selling. I and friends are seeking investments
Did you get all of the information you needed? What will you do with that information? Regards,
Samuel,
Depending on your purpose here are the options from the least reliable to the most reliable.
Online sites like Zillow.com or eppraisal.com both can be 10%-20% off but will give you a general idea.
A local agent can talk to you over the phone and based on your general description of the home and public records provide a CMA.
A local agent can visit and inspect your home and prepare a more comprehensive CMA.
You can hire an appraiser who for a fee will inspect your home and provide a detailed report with a valuation estimate.
Finally you can put your home on the market and see what a qualified buyer is willing to pay.
yes, attached brick garage.
yes, attached brick garage.
Consider inviting a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a CMA--comparative market analysis, review the data, hear opinions and then make a determination on value--or consider hiring a professional appraiser...
Hi, Samuel. Cheapest way to find out is to have a realtor do a CMA (Comprehensive Market Analysis). The best way is to pay for an actual appraisal.