Financing in 34209>Question Details

Pravin  Tawar, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

What is the criteria for Canadians to qualify for financing.?

Asked by Pravin Tawar, Cape Coral, FL Tue Oct 15, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 34209

On the surface US interest rates may seem appealing but for the international borrower the rates can be considerable higher than for a local borrower. This is why we always advise our international buyers to get information from two lending avenues....a US lender and a lender from their country of origin. People are often surprised by what they find. It's always best to have a clear picture of what all of your options are and understand their impact.

There are lender affiliates from Canada that offer services here in the US that may be a viable option for consideration.

I have an awesome lender that does all types of financing for Canadian buyers. I can put you in touch with him if you would like. Either call or email me. or (941) 448-8016
30% down

I have a local lender I'm working with on a Canadian purchase right now - he has been fantastic.

Daniel Grahl
Vice President/Residential Lending
4379 Colonial Blvd. Suite 100
Fort Myers, Fl 33966
(239)226-9694 ext. 26 Office
(239)226-9699 Fax
(239)940-5183 Cell
A few questions have to be answered first... where do you earn your income at? What type of occupancy would this be for!