Financing in Sharpstown>Question Details

Trulia Houst…, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

What happens if you fall behind on your morgtage payments after you have filed chapter 13?

Asked by Trulia Houston, Houston, TX Wed Dec 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to ask your attorney representing you in the BK action.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 5, 2012
Bankruptcy laws are complex. You need to speak to your bankruptcy attorney.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer