Financing in Benicia>Question Details

Sherri, Other/Just Looking in Benicia, CA

What are monthly/annual fees for Rancho Benicia (i.e., rent, etc.)?

Asked by Sherri, Benicia, CA Wed Dec 10, 2008

Since Rancho Benicia doesn't have HOA fees listed, I'm wondering about any other fees associated with it that i would have to budget for - especially large recurring fees. I believe I have to rent the space, which is what I am specifically thinking about or something like that.

Answers

1
You do have to rent the space. It varies from space to space, but it's usually close to $600/month. The space rent typically goes up slightly when ownership transfers. You must be at least 55 years of age to live there and must also be approved by the park management (they usually do a credit/income check as they want to verify that you have at least three times the space rent in verifiable income).

If you have further questions, feel free to contact me at 707-747-6600.
Hello Rod. My husband is a Capt. with Benicia Fire Dept. and I thought i'd reach out to see if there are ever rentals within Rancho Benicia. I ask, as my mother is returning back from Ireland (after 3 years, she's 76) and looking for something in Benicia and mentioned she had seen them years back and liked the community. If you have any information, I'd appreciate it. tracypetersen08@yahoo.com or (925) 917-9015
Flag Mon Jun 9, 2014