Financing in Euclid>Question Details

Vanessavgj, Home Buyer in Twinsburg, OH

We just got out of bankruptcy and still own home in southeast suburb. We want to sell this home and move to Euclid. What's the best way to do?

Asked by Vanessavgj, Twinsburg, OH Sat Feb 8, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Euclid

Answers

3
Hi Vanessa, It would depend on the Chapter (7 or 13) of bankruptcy you filed and the reason. If the reason for the bankruptcy isn't due to an allowable extenuating circumstance it could be at least two years before you could qualify for a mortgage. That's unless you're paying cash then it's a moot point. If I can answer any add'l questions, I'd be happy to help. Best wishes otherwise, Kimberly Lawson, Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Ohio only. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.
Hello Vanessavgj - Great question! There are many layers to your answer. Certainly we can help give a clear picture of the selling process for your current home. Since you have a special situation, we would want to look into your options to purchase. Based on the bankruptcy and what your plan is to purchase - cash or a loan. Based on your plan, we may need to explore what options will assist you in successfully moving. Lender do allow financing after a bankruptcy based on your particular situation. I would be happy to help you review the options to see if we can put together the best plan for you. Feel free to contact me to discuss more - Jennifer Allen 440-796-4833 jallen1105@gmail.com
Start with a consultation with a real estate professional to help in your transition. Market conditions vary from community to community. Like an onion, there are some layers we need to peel back. We are here to assist. Give us a call.