Financing in Bedford>Question Details

Ltcsmw, Both Buyer and Seller in Bedford, NH

We are moving to NH and are having problems selling our AZ home. We need a pysician's mortgage with little down as our current equity was

Asked by Ltcsmw, Bedford, NH Thu Apr 29, 2010

supposed to to be our down payment. Anyone know of a lender in New Hampshire for a physician loan?

Answers

7
We have lots of loan programs for little or no money down and I would be happy to try to help you. We are the top privately held mortgage bank in New England and we are the endorsed lender for the Massachusetts Nurses and the Mass Police Association, along with several other private employer groups.

From Arizona you can call our local office at 1-877-440-2739 and close in your new neighborhood! Otherwise, good luck and welcome to New England!!

Dale
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 29, 2010

You might also want to consider a "Portfolio" loan with a local bank if you would prefer to not use a large lender. Local banks here in New Hampshire are great to work with and you won't have to worry about your loan being sold over and over again. The interest rate will be a bit higher, but worth looking into. If you need more information, let me know. Good luck on the sale of your home, you are going to love New Hampshire. My dad used to live in Arizona and I am from Colorado, and love it here in the Lakes Region!

Kris
Hello- There are a few options. Are you going to be an owner/part-owner of a practice over here in NH? There are other options as well. What is your home price range here in NH? Feel free to contact me.
Thanks and good luck,

Ken L.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 1, 2010
I am glad fellow agents have come through with some leads on a physician's loan. I recently had the pleasure to meet with another doctor over the winter who was interviewing here in some New Hampshire hospitals, of which i was lucky enough to work through his process. The one thing he had said is when he is ready, he was told to use a bank that had contatcs where he was from and where he was going. Bank of America is large enough for that. Good luck with getting your house taken care of in AZ, if you need any assistance with looking for a home here in NH, please let me know, it would be my pleasure to work with you.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Hi again,

Bank of America also seems to offer this as well.

Good luck to you and safe travels!

Kim

I think Sun Trust offers this for you.

Please let me know if you need an Agent when you get to New Hampshire.

Thank you so much.

Kim Overby
Real Estate Professional

Jack Lavoie Real Estate, LLC
http://www.kimoverby.net
603-644-1000
This website may help you out. They can refer you to a local lender.

http://www.doctormortgagealliance.com/

Welcome to NH!