Financing in 32257>Question Details

kjgirlygirl73, Home Buyer in Green Oak Township, MI

We are looking for a company that offers an FHA Construction to permanent home loan in Michigan. We are in Livingston County.

Asked by kjgirlygirl73, Green Oak Township, MI Sat Aug 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 32257

Help the community by answering this question:


I can do the FHA, as well as VA and USDA, construction to permanent loan in Florida but I am not licensed in Michigan. Send me an email on Monday and I will see if I can assist if finding a lender to help you.
Keven Brennan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer