Financing in Bakersfield>Question Details

Kelskey, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

We are in need of a Short Refi ASAP. We are also in desparate need to qualify and get a certification of such by Friday April 16, 2010.

Asked by Kelskey, Bakersfield, CA Tue Apr 13, 2010

We are located in Ca. and currently owe 325,000.00. Current approx value based on Zillo is 255,000.00 and 229,000.00 with Eppraisals.com. Our mortgage has been sold twice within the past 4 months, most recent taking effect on April 3, 2010 to a 'PRIVATE LENDER' using a Loan Servicing Corp to manage it. Our payments are up to date currently but have had been behind extremely during the past 2 years. Our current average FICO scores are 600-620. We can also document legitimate major hardships over the past four years and have recently been recovering from them. I feel we are excellent candidates for a FHA Short Refi and just need a reputable lender we can trust thats willing to go to bat for us. If you are, or know of anyone that can help, can you please email me as it is very difficult for me to speak over the phone while I'm at work. Thank you in advance for your time. Kelli
kelskeys@yahoo.com

Answers

3
Matt Taylor’s answer
I personally have originated and closed numerous short refinances. You do still need to qualify for the loan and depending on the bank it can be a very lengthy process. I will be happy to help you. GIve me a call or shoot me an email.
Hi Kelli,

I would recommend Mike George (661) 324-2427 or Steve Nunneley (661) 615-6700 as they are both great and either could direct you in the direction to take.

If you find that you cannot refi, please call me and I'll be glad to walk you through the short sale process. It is way better than foreclosure.

Best wishes!

Martha Johnson
Hi Kelli!
kelskeys@yahoo.com

Contact anthony Casey at Bank of America. He's been doing this for 15 years and really, really knows his stuff!

Anthony Casey, Banks of America
484-883-1619
anthony.casey@bankofamerica.com

ALSO, check out the website at:
http://www.californiamortgageteam.com/fha-short-refinance-th…

Hope this helps!

Michael P. Gennett, REALTOR®, SRES®
Search ALL Homes on your Cell Phone! It's Free! Text HOME123 to 87778 or click HERE!
New Tax Credit Available now $8000 First time buyer / $6500 home owner!

Ask me for details-Tax Credit Ends Soon!

Over 14 years of Experience!
By the way, I'm never too busy for your referrals!
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
1055 E Baltimore Pike
Media PA 19063
Cell & Text Anytime! (610) 580-6365
Office (610) 892-8300 x8059
Fax 1-888-241-6093
Skype Video Call me Free! michael.gennett
Click for my Facebook>: Michael Gennett
MichaelG@LNF.com
http://www.HomesInDelco.com
Also Licensed Real Estate Broker in FLORIDA!
PA LIC# RS212545L
FL LIC # BK3104005