Financing in Yadkinville>Question Details

Leehea, Both Buyer and Seller in Yadkinville, NC

We are in a dilemma. We own a duplex in VA, We would like to purchase a home in NC. We have the house on the market but it is not moving so we are

Asked by Leehea, Yadkinville, NC Wed Jun 2, 2010

thinking about renting out both sides(1 side is rented & we live on the other). My question is how difficult would it be to get a mortgage w/out a huge down payment?

Answers

2
The question about qualifying for a mortgage would best be answered by a mortgage broker, of course. But, when you get the point you are ready to start loking at houses, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you find the right one. Thanks!
MelissaP@hpw.com
do a private mortgage--find someone like me who has a house in Raleigh but moving to Winston-Salem. 2500 sq ft home on golf course. $300,000. Interested?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Are you looking to list your house in Raleigh? If so, feel free to contact me. I work for the #1 sales office in Raleigh and would be honored to help you. I can be reached at MelissaP@hpw.com or 919-720-3600. I look forward to hearing from you!
Flag Thu Jan 10, 2013