Financing in 60446>Question Details

Dorothy Rior…, Home Buyer in 85024

There is a property at 509 montrose in Romeoville. It is For sale. Could it be a Rent W/ option for 1 year.?

Asked by Dorothy Riordan, 85024 Thu Feb 2, 2012

I have been working on my credit reports all 3. I wont be able to get them cleanes up for another 60 days. I really like this property location and house. Maybe I could rentw/option til I update my credit reports.
Thank You

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 60446

Answers

2
Debi Shapiro and Kellie Henry’s answer
This property is currently available for $52,500, but is not available for a lease with option scenario as it is a short sale. Typically, short sales are not available for lease.

Are you working with a lender to help you get your credit repaired? In many cases, they know the best tips to get the most amount of change for your efforts.

If you would like information on other properties in the area that specifically indicate they are lease with option possibilities or help with a lender, please let me know.
Web Reference: http://www.debishapiro.com
Hi Dorothy,

This property is a short sale, and it doesn't look to have a rent with option to buy at this time. My advice would be, to work dilligently on getting any credit issues you have cleaned up first, and then begin the home search. Additionally, there may be some other options in the area that I'd be happy to send you. Please feel free to contact me at any time if you need additional information.

Terry