Financing in Ben Hill>Question Details

Cheryl, Home Buyer in Ben Hill, Atlanta, GA

The Property listing expired in APRIL and took the listing off as of 6/16/2010. My Husband and I are very interest in talking with the current owners

Asked by Cheryl, Ben Hill, Atlanta, GA Thu Jun 17, 2010

Please can someone call me in regards to the most updated information on this house and how we may go about purchasing the home

Answers

4
Cheryl,

You may be thinking that now that the agent's listing has expired that you may be able to get the home for less working directly with the owner.

In most cases the listing agent has a protection period clause in thier listing contract that may still entitle them to a commission depending on how the property was located even after the listing has expired.
Cheryl,

I would be happy to to help with this home. Email me your contact information and I will research for you ASAP. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Rick Payne
HI Cheryl, vistit http://www.current-mortgage-rates.net for current mortgage rates.
Cheryl,

would be happy to give you a call. Please e-mail the property in question and the best way to reach you. There is no property info in your post.

David Brower, Managing Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
678-982-9600
david@davidwbrower.com