Financing in 11367>Question Details

Star, Both Buyer and Seller in Flushing, Queens, NY

So, what is the additional value, when selling my coop, of topa floor apt., expansive view of NYC, and being 2 blocks from L.I.R.R. station, with bus?

Asked by Star, Flushing, Queens, NY Sun Mar 11, 2012

oops, top floor, (6th), sunny, sunny, sunny.....super who lives on premises, his apt. adjoins gorgeous 24 hr., heated laundy room...bus on next block

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 11367

Answers

5
Anu Dutta’s answer
You need to consult a professional who specializes in your area, if you need any help with a comparable, please feel free to contact me.

Best

Anu Dutta
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Core Homes and Properties
Tel: 646-606-2366
Star
You are in a desireable place right now and the higher the better.
I just need a few seconds to sit with you and discusesa plan that
will work for both of us. Please just give me a call as soon as you can.
Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
347-932-0609
If interested in selling in the near future, invite a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there; you can also check out http://www.mlsli.com for closed area properties.
Hi, can't say for sure without further detail. You can check mlsli.com for sold properties comparable to yours or as suggested contact an agent fro a free market analysis.

JMcQueeney@Elliman.com or 718-819-4085
Contact a real estate agent, or several, and they can provide you with a free CMA which will tell you the approximate market value of your coop, and you'll be able to see what other comparable coops are selling for. You have to price things in their totality and not one aspect at a time.