Financing in Charlotte>Question Details

chad kennedy, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Seeking ways to raise money for real estate projects

Asked by chad kennedy, Charlotte, NC Tue Oct 2, 2012

Hi I have been in commercial real estate for over a year know an while in this industry I represented a financial group an my Job was to find projects seeking fund. While working an bringing in around 1 billion dollar of projects seeking finding I learned a lot of different ways I would like to invest. So because of that I was seeking knowledge on ways to raise money or receive money without applying for a loan. I'm even open to partnership on projects so feel free to comment if you have knowledge on fund raising

Answers

2
Chad,

There are plenty of ways to getting funding for real estate now days without applying with banks. Some investors seek private money from individuals to purchase real estate. Individuals like family members, friends, co-workers etc anyone that has money basically. Since our current financial opportunities don't offer people a large return on their money, if you presented those same people with a detailed plan on how they could make money and offered 6%+ annually, a lot of people would jump on it.

I have purchased many houses this way for the last 6 years and will continue to do so. I'm a real estate broker and real estate investor with rental property.

I hope this helps!
Yes
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013
Thanks for the comment Erick is there anyway I could give you a call to talk in more detail?.
Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013
We are giving out loans at just 2% interest rate as one of our package for the end of year to all old and new customers. Utilize this opportunity to take loans from us. Our loan processing is very fast and easy to obtain. Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Investor loan etc. We are offering loan to every individaul, firm, and companies that are in need of financial assistance. Contact us now at unitedloanfinance@gmail.com