Financing in 06040>Question Details

 Mgrands, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH

Refinance Investment Property in CT using HARP 2.0?

Asked by Mgrands, Manchester, NH Tue Jun 19, 2012

I would like to refinance my Connnecticut 3 family investment property using HARP 2.0. I have two mortgages and I understand that one of the mortgages qualify through HARP since its either Fannie or Freddie. I cant seem to find a CT licensed person to handle this. Can anyone refer someone to me. I''ve got excellent credit (800 ) if that helps.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 06040

Help the community by answering this question:


Try Eric Gadarowski 860-7965596. He is the Mortgage Banker in our office. Please let me know if that helps
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer