Financing in 92883>Question Details

Cleo, Home Buyer in Lake Elsinore, CA

Real Estate Tax Advisor in Corona - We are looking for a real estate tax advisor to do a consultation on whether or not we qualify for the Mortgage

Asked by Cleo, Lake Elsinore, CA Fri Jan 29, 2010

Forgiveness Debt Relief Act if our principle balance is reduced by our lender. Do you have any suggestions? We live in Corona but can do consult over the phone if needed. Looking for an answer as soon as possible... thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 92883

Help the community by answering this question:


Kelley Timothy M CPA, Esq.
(951) 683-1400
Merrill Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506

I've used Tim for years. He's great and should be able to help you.


Cindy Vedder
Prudential Ca. Realty
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 29, 2010
Hi, my name is Renee Lewis and I have a team of experts that I work with who specialize in mortgages, tax, real estate, debt, investments or any financial issue. There is an excellent CPA in Corona who I would recommend. Call me and I can direct you to him. I live in Corona also.

Renee Lewis
Financial Advisor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 23, 2010
Here is another well established tax advisor in the area.

Financial Accounting in Temecula. Here is their site:

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 3, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer