Financing in Concord>Question Details

BHarman, Home Buyer in Concord, CA

Possible to re-fi an investment property when my primary residence was foreclosed 1.5 years ago?

Asked by BHarman, Concord, CA Fri Jul 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


BHarman-Contact Ray Villanueva of iServe Lending. He can give you a straight answer. 925-814-1041
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 6, 2012
Hi BHarman,

Sorry, but if your investment property loan is a Conventional loan, you will have to wait 7 years from the recorded trustee sale date before you will be eligible to be approved for another Conventional loan.

All the best,

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions, I'd be glad to help.

All the best,

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
480-422-5095 direct

We are a Direct Lender, Mortgage Bank where we originate, process, underwrite, fund, AND SERVICE our loans, in-house, with FHA (starting at a 580 score AND still only 3.5% down), FHA Streamline loans (NO minimum credit score, NO appraisal required) Go Green rehab loans, HomePath, Investor Friendly (10 financed properties), VA, USDA, Jumbo, Conventional, plus, we allow Escrow HoldBacks!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer