Financing in Silver Spring>Question Details

AB6296, Home Buyer in Bowie, MD

P/T Oppty Suggestions?

Asked by AB6296, Bowie, MD Mon Jan 6, 2014

I'm looking for an oppty in RE that I can do in the eves or on wknds. I'm willing to obtain a lic or cert but I'd like feedback on suggested options to pursue i.e. loan originator, title searcher, etc. Thanks!

Answers

3
Hi, congratulations on your decision to pursue a career in real estate. This is a great time to join the real estate industry. The first step is to take a course which you complete in the classroom or online. Then you get a licence. I am with a real estate company that provides you with more than just commissions; residuals, retirement... Please give me a call today for more information. I can be reached directly at; 202-640-0100.
I think you first need to determine what you really want to do. The jobs you mentioned are very different and can be rather demanding. If you truly want to do real estate you will first need a license. Speak with agency in your area to see who would be willing to take you on with your limited schedule.
Hi, In order to work in the real estate industry, you will need to take a course. Do you know exactly what you want to do?