Financing in 33325>Question Details

OSJ, Home Owner in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Other than FHA, from what lenders/banks can I get a refinance mortgage 4 years after foreclosure?

Asked by OSJ, Fort Lauderdale, FL Thu Jun 20, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33325

Help the community by answering this question:


OSJ, Conv financing is now a 7 year wait from date of transfer. FHA is a 3 year wait. I have been in the mortgage industry for over 20 years abs was in the pilot program for FHA. Feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss! 813-355-6383 There are more questions that need to be asked ti determine eligibility and prequalification is free...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 29, 2013
hi OSJ,

I recommend you call a knowledgeable mortgage broker. They will guide you and determine if you can obtain a mortgage, the type of mortgage and/or your best course of action in order to prepare to be eligible for a mortgage.

Best of Luck and if you need a referral please call me at 954-336-5156.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 29, 2013
I will be happy to assist you with all your questions.
Please feel free to call me.
Dd Collins
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 20, 2013
Private Lenders Only!
I am affiliated and working with alternative lending solutions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer