Financing in Chesapeake>Question Details

jennifer_irv…, Renter in Chesapeake, VA

Nov 2013 will be 3years since my DIL. Are mortgage companies willing to check and advise me to make sure I am on track so there are no delays in Nov ?

Asked by jennifer_irving2, Chesapeake, VA Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

6
Absolutely. If you have been diligent about keeping your credit history good and have been trying to save for your downpayment, it sounds like you could be on the road to home ownership again in the near future. If you would like the contact information for a couple of great mortgage brokers, please feel free to contact me at 409-0259. I would be most happy to share that information with you.
Hey Jennifer! There are lenders that will coach you on what is best to do in getting your credit straight for your next purchase. Our company has a great team of agents and work with some wonderful lenders. You may call me anytime to discuss your situation and I'd be happy to set you up with one of them.
Jamie Harvill
757-617-9695
1st Class Real Estate & Rhyan Finch Team
#1 Mega Team in Hampton Roads in 2012 selling 900 homes
And over $140 million in Real Estate
http://www.1stclassRE.com
Any lender will check you out but you need to find a lender that will be willing to work through issues that might come up along the way, that is the key. I work with some of the best in the industry feel free to call me if you want more information. Holly Kerlin Shaffer Realty 757-749-4449
Hey Jennifer! I love your can do attitude. Please feel free to call me at 757-353-2436 and I will be happy to point you down the right direction :)
Yes. You will always find help with a good mortgage company to help. Call David Katz at 757 549-9011
Sure. If you want to shoot me an email or give me a call I can provide you with a free copy of your credit report and let you know what you need to do in between now and November so that you can apply for a new loan right after the waiting period is up.

Tony

866-936-5363 ext 278
Tony.Grech@WCSLending.Com