Financing in 75080>Question Details

dcamacho, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Not so great credit, 10% down, looking for a home loan!

Asked by dcamacho, Las Vegas, NV Tue Apr 23, 2013

I just recently moved to Texas for work and have been here about 4 months. I am looking to purchase a house within the next 6 months or so and need some advice. My credit score is roughly around 610-640 and all of my delinquent loans are student loans and are currently being paid on. Any recommendations on who I can contact for home loan approval? I have roughly 10% down on a $150k house. Thank you!!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 75080

Answers

5
FHA would be your best bet, however if you are in default or delinquent on direct or guaranteed loans of participating federal programs, you may find that you cannot get an FHA mortgage. You would need to find out if your name appears in CAIVRS from a lender.
Web Reference: http://WeFixRates.Com
I think this will be difficult unless you want to pay high interest rates from predatory lenders.
Hi Dcamacho,

My lender can help you with your current score. You don't have to wait

Email me at dixondfw@gmail.com today

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
The critical choice is the loan officer and lender you choose to work for you. Credit is not always what it appears. I have experienced loan officers make recommendations on credit reports and cause simple changes that only someone who has worked with credit for home loans would know. Once you have maximized your credit potental than the loan officer will be able to offer more loan options. Continue to gather up all the objective information you can find before you choose your loan officer. Than when you interview them you will know the right questions to ask and know what the right answers are. Experienced ethical and working for a lender that offers all of the loan types.
An artical that will serve you well is Consultation Interveiwing Loan Officers, at Your-Road-Home.com. You will also find a series of articles on the various loan types and be sure to read article #9 about the MCC Tax Credit. Best tax credit ever but people are emailing me to explain many of the lenders and loan officers dont know about the credit.
After you have gathered up all the information you will find loan officers and agents from your area on Trulia offering their services.
Best of Luck, Stephen Webber
Web Reference: http://Your-Road-Home.com
Send me an email, and I will be happy to recommend a lender that will help you through the process.