Financing in Harrisburg>Question Details

Miller.jl, Home Owner in Harrisburg, PA

Need out of high mortage and association dues and into something lower!

Asked by Miller.jl, Harrisburg, PA Thu Dec 20, 2012

I want to sell my house and purchase something a little bigger (older is okay) for the same or possibly less. We have been having a hard time keeping up with the current mortgage due to the amt and assocationa dues, along with the rising prices in the economy and a newborn. It's affected our credit and we want to get into something that we know we can afford without problems. Not much money to put down except for what may come from proceeds of the house sale. Is there any chance that we could get financed?

Answers

5
Hi Miller,

I would be happy to sit down with you and your family and discuss your situation. I can also set you up with some great financial institutes so you can see what you could get approved for. I will also do a CMA so we can get an accurate price to put your current home on the market. Do you know what your current Credit score is right now? Feel free top contact me anytime with any questions or concerns you might have.

Chris Jordahl
717-623-0891
cjordahl628@gmail.com
I would be happy to meet with you and discuss your real estate needs. Even though most of my colleagues think of themselves as professsional sales people, I consider my self a professional problem solver. Sales are only a part of the equation. Your whole situation must be considered throughout the entire process. Please contact me so that we may devise a plan for you.
I'd be happy to sit down with you and take a closer look at your situation. The first thing to do is to talk to a lender and find out whether you can get financing and what those terms might be. Then we would do a market analysis on your current home to see at what price we could sell it for. Feel free to contact me at 909.1077.
Melissa Anderson
Coldwell Banker Homestead Group
4775 LInglestown Road
Harrisburg PA
manderson@cbsp.com
You could - how bad is your credit? We'd have to start there to see what financing you could qualify for. We would then start looking for what you'd like to buy, while at the same time getting your house on the market right away to make sure we have time to get that sold.

Would there be any room to list your current property at the low end of the market, to be sure we could get it sold right away? Let me know the answers to these questions, and we can dive right in to helping you get to where you'd like to be with your housing situation. I very much look forward to working with you!
Your first 2 steps should be to contact a local agent who specializes in listing homes like yours and see what they can sell it for. Next meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can prequailify you at no cost and let you know what is available to you. Mortgages right now are requiring very good credit, the lower the credit, the more you may need down. If you need help finding a listing agent to speak with you, just email me and i can check my referal list for your area.