Financing in Scottsdale>Question Details

Nathan, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

Need land/lot loan -- recommendations?

Asked by Nathan, Scottsdale, AZ Mon Dec 15, 2008

Is anyone out there doing land or lot loans still? Interested in buying an acre lot and getting construction to perm.

Answers

4
Hell-o out there. I am searching for a solution to our financial needs. My wife and I are near the bottom, and I just cant let that be. My wife is disabled as am I, we are also raising 2 grandchildren. I have about 42.5 acres east of Snowflake, AZ. It is about 6000 ft. elevation. I am trying to get a loan on this. So we can get a decent start again.
Have you thought about sharing this land with someone and having them maybe buy half and you could still have half and make some money that way. they might even be of some help to you and you family. The reason I am asking this is because we my son and I have been looking for affordable land and we can't seem to find anything worthwhile. I know this might not be what you were thinking about and I don't know your complete situation but if that sounds like something you might consider then I will give you my email and you can get back to me and we can see what could be worked out : ) fairytale_cakes@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Mar 29, 2016
Nathan,

I have a great contact for you. I have worked with them for years and they are awesome with lot and one-time close construction financing. See answer that they provided me below.

Luetta,

We are offering lot and one-time close construction financing at Pinnacle Bank. Our target market for these types of loans is mainly in Maricopa County but will be also look at deals in Northern Pinal County. Ideally, we are looking for owner-occupied and second home transactions and would like to see a minimum of 25% to 30% down on our lot loan products and a minimum of 20% on all one-time close construction loans. These numbers will vary depending on the borrower’s qualifications, the property, etc. Interested clients can reach me at Pinnacle Bank at 480-663-9054 (office) or 602-499-6979 (cell). Thanks and talk with you soon!

Greg Thorell

Gregory S. Thorell

Residential Lending Manager

Pinnacle Bank

14287 North 87th Street, Ste. #123

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

480-663-9054 office

480-609 8958 fax

602-499-6979 cell

gthorell@pinnaclebankaz.com
If I had money, I wouldn't be asking for info on getting a loan on my land. If I could get my new liver transplant I would go to work and try to help my family.
Flag Sun Feb 22, 2015
Nathan,

Feel free to log on my site and contact me. I have a couple lenders that are highly reccomended by clients.

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere Central LLC
602-799-6846
We have options like this- but you need to put about 30% into the deal yourself- give me a call and we can see what we can do.
Jim 720-309-3014
Web Reference: http://MortgageEtc.info